Cabarrus County Schools Seeks Businesses for Students@Work
Cabarrus County Schools CTE is striving to partner with our local business community to provide work-based learning opportunities for middle school students. Middle school is a crucial time for dropout prevention and the beginning of a student’s high school planning.
Would you be willing to host an industry tour? – OR – Are you willing to guest speak at a local middle school?
What is Students@Work
- A student group will visit your facility
- An experience of a day in the life at your company
- Tour of facility
- Explanation of tools, equipment and programs
- Time to observe employees in action
- Highlight employees and operators
- CCS encourages you to create an interactive program for students who visit you!
Benefits of Participation
- Reach students now to help build your future workforce
- Partner with your local school system
- Help students understand what it takes to be successful in your industry
Interested, but still have questions?
Contact Jennifer Yandle, CCS Middle School Career Development Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org